A Noobie Hippy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelle View Post
    Simonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a small world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just realised who you are! Then confirmed by looking at your website and seeing your photos of your mam and dad etc!

I am Michelle Hedley! Can you believe it

Last time I saw you was at the youth club reunion and you were getting ready to go on your travels again. Good to see you getting your own home at last (and getting your dad to help too ). Where have you moved to?

Heck, I am flabbergasted at the coincidences of this world.

Say hi to your family

Shelle
    ohhhh he will love this! I just rang him to tell him to get his ass on the forum
    We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

http://countersthorpeallotment.blogspot.com/
    Updated 21st July - please take a look

Comment

Hello there michelle!!

blimey it is a small world isn't it?? hehehehe!! i'd have never put 2 and 2 together and got you!!

yes, i have got a cottage now as the pics show. it's only about a mile from the folks' place at the other end of Countesthorpe - more by accident than design - but as the pics show, it's lovely old place. the oldest bits are 16th century and it turns out that my oldest traced ancestor lived here circa 1570!! the world gets ever smaller!

so how are you? and how's the family?? send them my regards.

i see you're still up in beautiful northumberland!! we were up there at new year.

i will drop you a private message with my email!!

speak soon

cheers for now.

simon

Originally posted by Shelle View Post
      Simonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a small world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just realised who you are! Then confirmed by looking at your website and seeing your photos of your mam and dad etc!

I am Michelle Hedley! Can you believe it

Last time I saw you was at the youth club reunion and you were getting ready to go on your travels again. Good to see you getting your own home at last (and getting your dad to help too ). Where have you moved to?

Heck, I am flabbergasted at the coincidences of this world.

Say hi to your family

Shelle
      Vegetable Rights And Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        Ho I just love this site....
        Can you feel the Love.
        It's amaaaaaaaaaaaazing who you meet here ain't it??

so is there anyone else out there who knows me?? have a look at my profile and/or website and see if we once met on a train or at a party - i am no good with names but i never forget an allotment
        Last edited by Storm; 22-01-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
          Welcome Storm (not something we normally say up here!) You seem to have settled in well.

well as you can see from Shelle's post above i seem to know half the people here anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            Sorry about the gender mixup, for some reason storm conjured up feminine conotations!
            Was there not a female storm on that gladiators program????????
            i wouldn't know as i never watched such programmes

no worries about the feminine connotations.. i am not offended though i was once told that i looked like Sarah Fergusson - prince andrew's ex wife....

how to make friends and influence people....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X