No announcement yet.

I'm after some staging, any ideas?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't say if you want to work on it or just use it to house plants. I made some hanging shelves a few years back to keep the beds free. When empty, they can easily be taken down:

Click image for larger version

Name:	shelf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	2371138
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 19-02-2017, 05:18 PM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      You don't say if you want to work on it or just use it to house plants. I made some hanging shelves a few years back to keep the beds free. When empty, they can easily be taken down:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71599[/ATTACH]
      I have two huge angle iron brackets I intend using on the summerhouse inside front. It just seems a shame to have 3 metres of vertical glass and only have a collapsible table under it!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

It would be to house my chilli plants.
        Ill put a pic on tomorrow of what I have and if they can be repaired, maybe someone could offer some tips.
        If you want to view paradise
        Simply look around and view it.

Comment

Visit some carboot sites, someone might be selling their folding picnic tables, the ones with built in seats ,have one side removed so you can use the top and the other seat for growing on, just an idea.
          Girls are like flowers, a little attention every day and they`ll blossom.

Comment

I knocked this one up the other day. It's a bit industrial/chunky but that's because I used wood I already had.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tun-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	2371275

PS meant to say it's 2m wide by a metre high
            Last edited by Mr Bones; 28-02-2017, 05:14 PM. Reason: mention sizes
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

That looks a handy bench Mr B
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Get free pallets, lever them apart, nail slats onto two lengths of timber and secure to side of shed and put a couple of legs on the front side.

Comment

pallet on its side/end depending on height required at either end of greenhouse and then two or three scaffold planks on top and screwed to the pallets, solid as a rock! not pretty but works well

Comment

I use paste tables strengthen with battens, last about 2 years but cheap as chips

Comment

You can buy shelf brackets that attach to the sides of your greenhouse. They bolt into the uprights of the greenhouse with cropped bolts and can be removed if necessary. You can then have shelving made of anything you wish to span the brackets. I use these in my greenhouse and the shelving was salvaged from some old metal wire mesh barriers that a builder was dumping.
                      Gardening blog http://ploughyofurrow.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X