No announcement yet.

Wacky shed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jonny! Looks totally amazing. Loving the wood burner too!
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Just what I needed this morning it was freezing first thing.
      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

I just hope you do not suffer vandalism in your neck of the woods, after all that hard work it would be such a shame.

Can I bring me bed please Mister........................
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Only if it's a bunk as mine will be there soon.
          When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

That's Style .................pure style
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

A great retreat after a night's carping if you don't want to disturb the family................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oh it's even got a proper little gate!

So much better than a mass produced, flimsy, store bought shed! I absolutely love it!
                Very well done, have you christened it yet with a few cold beers?
                http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Nice job, solid and practical. So much space to accumulate 'stuff'.

I can't sit in mine, we're restricted to a 6x4ft and by the time the fleece, pots, nets, folded chairs and tools are all in there the damn thing is full.

I've a bit of shed envy.

Comment

I am getting ideas above my station after viewing this. Good work Jonny Plant Pot.
                    While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

That really is fantastic!
                      Well done,I'm sure you are going to get lots of pleasure from using it.
                      Looks nice and light inside...can you grow in their too perhaps?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

No Nicos the sun is on the other side just somewere to have a rest and a brew ......and a cold beer when it gets a bit warmer.

Comment

Finally finished inside on to the next one.

Comment

First client thanks for giving me the idea bm should have it finished next week.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
                              Finally finished inside on to the next one.
                              Where's t'telly?..................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Where's t'telly?..................
                                In my back bedroom only take it down when im doing a full day or when I go fishing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X