Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-ell
    replied
    I've seen raised beds set on tables for wheelchair access. you could put shelves and a door underneath.

Leave a comment:

• Martin H
    replied
    Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
    Good idea, but the frame work would have to be immensely strong as the slightest movement would jam the doors.

If they are real stone troughs not plastic imitations they weigh a heck of a lot.
    I thought the same. But the fibreglass troughs look decent and the compost doesn't need to be all that heavy (until it gets wet, of course).

Originally posted by Alison View Post
    I'm sure she'll be pleased you noticed....
    Please don't tell her I said!

Leave a comment:

• Alison
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin H View Post
    The only other thing that caught my eye in this episode is that Rachel really has put on some weight
    I'm sure she'll be pleased you noticed....

Leave a comment:

• Potstubsdustbins
    replied
    Good idea, but the frame work would have to be immensely strong as the slightest movement would jam the doors.

If they are real stone troughs not plastic imitations they weigh a heck of a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Sarico
    replied
    i was thinking something as well to storage bins so you don't see them in the back garden

Leave a comment:

• Martin H
    started a topic Nice storage idea

Nice storage idea

Just caught up with last night's Gardeners World. I thought this was a really nice idea for outdoor storage: build some good strong cupboards then put alpine troughs on the top.

Built by a seating area this would be a great way to store seat cushions etc.

Wish I'd thought of it, really.

The only other thing that caught my eye in this episode is that Rachel really has put on some weight (that's not her in this pic though obviously) ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin H; 09-05-2015, 09:25 AM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X