greenhouse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenhouse

The mother in law had a new conservatory a couple of years back so we had the old one which i used to build a greenhouse.All it cost me to build was 6 lengths of new corrugated perspex for the roof as i had all the timber here from when i worked on the railway.Last year we had tomato plants and we had a hell of a crop of toms and i was taking them to work and giving them away.It's kept the mrs happy now as she has somewhere to put the hanging baskets over winter and to do her potting on also.Its about 18'x8'

What a good idea. Using discarded materials is the allotment holders passion. I made a cold frame out of old window frames and a potting up bench from old chipboard.

How about a picture of your greenhouse?
    Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

well done,it's also a big thrill doing things yourself like that,double glazed sides as well i presume,all the better,and a good size,happy growing
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Capsid View Post
        What a good idea. Using discarded materials is the allotment holders passion. I made a cold frame out of old window frames and a potting up bench from old chipboard.

How about a picture of your greenhouse?
        I'll get a couple of pics when the weather brightens up

Comment

Look forward to seeing the pics sounds fab

Comment

I would like to see a picture as well! Isn't it great when you are able to take something that may have been thrown away and turn it into something useful?

Comment

Hopefully the pics have come out ok as they are taken on my phone
              Attached Files

Comment

very nice,bet them hanging baskets are going to look good when they filled out,nice bit of girder for a door stop lol,wind won't move that
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  very nice,bet them hanging baskets are going to look good when they filled out,nice bit of girder for a door stop lol,wind won't move that
                  Hanging baskets put out Yesterday and the piece of Rail is mainly to stop the dogs jumping up and opening the door

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X