Home built green house

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home built green house

This is what we built using all recycled items,the main frame was large pallets,when we first done it,it had white plastic all over,same as the green stuff,this was only 1 season friendly,tailend of last year,beginning of this,the sides were replaced with double glazed units,the roof with policarbonate??,the one with fine ridges in,the lovely window place took the phone no to tell us when more came in,
    The only cost was fuel for the motor,a few skrews,lots of willpower and a large box of lottie goodies for the window man
    I drew up a plan using what bits of wood we had,this was vital,so more wood could be got,
    the size of it is 10 x 18 ft,there is still a bit more to do later in the year,i had other pics posted on here of it in progress,but alas i searched,found the thead,minus pics,i have changed computor so all previouse ones are on another hard drive,waiting to be transfered to this on,
    Attached Files
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

I'm speechless. Well done. I love it. It look better then a bought one. I want the blueprint lol

Comment

Awe. Some!!!!
      When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

that's an impressive looking greenhouse. I want one.

Comment

Wow!! Brilliant!

Comment

WOW very very impresive

Comment

WOW from me too, that's a cracker!
              My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Incredible.
                My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
                Revelation 22:2

Comment

That's brilliant, like someone posted it looks better than a bought one
                  Last edited by Urban; 01-05-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X