Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made on site using basic hand tools, cordless drill and cordless angle grinder.
    Powered by golf cart motor/gearbox and car battery.
    Mostly out of scrap that was laying about and two visits to local recycle centre.
    Trommel - YouTube
    OK so I spent my life in high end engineering, now I have to be more adaptable and work with less machinery and recycled materials
    "...Very dark, is the other side, very dark."

"Shut up, Yoda. Just eat your toast."

Comment

That's excellent!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place for this question but here it is, I have picked up a non runner Flymo DM rotavator from ebay and got it running, it didn't come with any accesories except the tines, I was wondering if anyone might know where i could get other bits for it such as wheels, plough, furrower etc, or if anyone else has such a machine with some other tips on its use, Tah very much.

Comment

Hi folks, this is my first post.

On my allotment there is a lady who uses anything she can get her hands on! She raids skips (with permission), anywhere there is building work (tarpaulins, plastics etc), she gets her hands on abandoned beds and uses the wooden bases. She is always finding wood offcuts. I am learning so much from her, and wish I was able to walk around with my eyes open and 'see' the ideal materials that are always around us.

Comment

Please can peeps start their own threads so everyone gets to see them?

Looks like Duckdad's post got missed which is a pity cos it's an interesting question!!

I'll close this thread now- if you have any questions re this board can you pm a Mod please!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X