No announcement yet.

Its On - The Virtual Vegetable Show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Winged one;134083]The prizes look fab, and I think I might be able (if I can figure out the complexities of posting photos on the web) to post a few entries. Are us folk in Ireland eligible?
    /QUOTE]

Fraid not, prizes are only for if you reside in NE England, and you aren't a Mackem,Smoggie,Monkeyhanger or Sand-dancer or even an ex-pat!!!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Winged One, I am already 'on call' to transport that lovely Hamper to Auvergne (for The Scarey's), so if you're offering a free holiday sometime, I'm up for travelling to Ireland too?!
      Naughty Snadger!....

Comment

• I only got my Lottie in mid August, so all of my produce is from tubs and the like from the garden. I cant even grow them in the ground, cos my two big dogs would cock their legs and widdle on me veg. (hmmm Squash with a hint of ammonia UGHHHHH ). So mine are for eating also. Have fun with the show everyone .
        Agreed with the others, excellent prizes guy's, and keep up the good work.
        Dave
        "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

• Just wondering has the parsnip with leaves category been deleted or have I imagined it.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• You can put them in any other veg.
            Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Think the parsnips, dressed onions and radishes have bit the dust to simplify matters a bit!

May I take this opportunity to thank the 'Back Room' staff of GYO for there earnest efforts in seeking prizes for the show!

You've done us proud!!

PS Not forgetting Piglet and Jennie, who have had to forsake the showbench to be the judges!
              Last edited by Snadger; 26-09-2007, 07:13 PM.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Just wondering has the parsnip with leaves category been deleted or have I imagined it.
                Sorry Bren it got deleted. I think Dave was getting worried as to how many prizes he was going to have to find!

I do think though that the team have done so well in getting some absolutely fantastic prizes.
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

• Thanks Jennie, what stuck in my mind was seeing a huge parsnip the size of a spade.

Big thanks to the team for putting this together.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X