X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by vixylix View Post
    Lovely mods... not to bang an old drum... but is the apple photo issue likely to be resolved before the VVS closes?

I only ask because I am taking photos to enter but they come up so tiny I'm not sure its worth uploading them!
    That's the main reason why I've just brought myself a laptop ( and because I'm sick of asking that question). I will be sending admin the bill

Leave a comment:

• vixylix
    replied
    RUDE!

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    ^^^ Ditto Nope

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by vixylix View Post
    do you think that would get me sympathy votes? or a special award for dedication to the VVS?
    Nope................................

Leave a comment:

• vixylix
    replied
    I am uploading from a computer VC - I'm pretty tech savvy and cannot get it to work to a decent picture!

I might have to go buy a camera specially... do you think that would get me sympathy votes? or a special award for dedication to the VVS?

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Can you put them on a computer and upload from there?

Leave a comment:

• vixylix
    replied
    Lovely mods... not to bang an old drum... but is the apple photo issue likely to be resolved before the VVS closes?

I only ask because I am taking photos to enter but they come up so tiny I'm not sure its worth uploading them!

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    One more thing - NO Chatting on the Show threads. Any posts that aren't entries will be deleted

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Cad....the link to the threads is in my second post...but here you are...espesh for you

Fruit & Vegetable Showcase

You can put one entry only into each class, so, I suggest you take piccies and wait for a while to see if you can better it .... Your call

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    You can start submitting now Al but you're only allowed one shot at each category so be selective..............not that there is any competition you understand.............
    So there is not sub categories like

Potato - Early
    - Second Early
    - Main Crop

And is there a thread for each category or do you post the photos here?

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    You can start submitting now Al but you're only allowed one shot at each category so be selective..............not that there is any competition you understand.............

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    So when do we start submitting photos?, I've just harvested my Swift first early potatoes

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Just take snaps as you go along then sort them out later in the year...............That's my plan anyway.................
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 04-07-2016, 07:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vixylix
    replied
    MUST MUST MUST remember to take pictures and enter this year. excited

Leave a comment:

• skeggijon
    replied
    Didn't say I stood a chance in any of them though
    Last edited by skeggijon; 03-07-2016, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X