My garden!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My garden!!

Right, I managed to re-size the pics ~ thanks for the help!!

Here's some pics of my garden. I have Brussel Sprouts, Brocolli and Cos Lettuce in the first. Then some pics of my potatoes in bins, tomato plants and 2 apple tree's and a cherry tree. The last is my 7 foot tall artichokes

Hope you can see them...
    Attached Files

nice, wantto swop?
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Lovely garden!
      Got a bit distracted though at the blue sky and sunshine
      Welcome to the Vine by the way!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Curvy Vixen and thanks for the pics. I just love to see where other people are growing and what they are growing. Lovely garden. Please do post some more pics.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thanks folks!

I love my garden so no swapsies I'm afraid!! I only had grass up to last year so it's very much a new project for me. I have a 3 hour commute every day and this is the bestest way to chill when I get home!!

And Nicos don't be fooled....we have had the same horrendous rain that you have ~ they said on the news today that we haven't had one single dry day in the last 6 weeks! The blue bit is called the sky apparantly and it peeked out for about an hour on Saturday but was quickly replaced by lashing rain!

Comment

What a lovely garden! I love seeing everyone's photos! Also well done on resizing the photos! Bernie
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X