No announcement yet.

The 10+ Show entries VSP seed awards

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh exciting, might have to get my mum to send in a large letter stamp thingy. Didīt even know this.

Or VC, can i stick normal first classed stamps on an envelope, and iīll send in those pepper seeds at the same time.

P.s cheeky but can you vote for yourself
    Last edited by Lisasbolt; 09-10-2015, 12:41 PM.
    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

BB - been there, done that and the medication is beginning to control the glazed and dazed expressions I keep suffering from.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Lisa - or anyone else - 2 ordinary stamps are more than enough for 10 packets of seeds - if that's easier for you. If you can send the stamps loose, you may even get one sent back if its not needed.

As for voting for yourself, that's up to you entirely. We can't tell who has voted for what.

Comment

* any open offers for who voted for many winners

Comment

Thanks VC, i know i will be wanting lightweight seeds
            Iīll send from here, i will have a rummage as well. I am having a seed play day as it is.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun, Llisa. I'm doing a bit of seed playing myself

Comment

Originally posted by Lisasbolt View Post

P.s cheeky but can you vote for yourself
                Thats cheating ,personally i would not even think about it,as it's not fair game,i wonder how many have been pondering that question,and have actually voted for their own,so thanks for asking,what ever we will never know.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  Thats cheating ,personally i would not even think about it,as it's not fair game,i wonder how many have been pondering that question,and have actually voted for their own,so thanks for asking,what ever we will never know.
                  I have wondered if it would let you but never done it. I have also wished I could vote on all the ones that don't get votes as well as I really think everyone deserves something.

Comment

I haven't done any voting yet. But was going to vote for one of mine (won't say why now as i don't want a pity vote or 2) but it is for good reasons.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                      Thats cheating,personally i would not even think about it,as it's not fair game,i wonder how many have been pondering that question,and have actually voted for their own,so thanks for asking,what ever we will never know
                      LD, that is the reason I have been asking rewards for fairness in voting

Comment

Oh dear no, could never vote for myself. Wouldn't feel right at all. Lisa, I suspect you've an emotional reason to feel particularly attached to one of your posts (think I know which one) and totally understand that. If you whisper which one it is I'll vote for it for you! -)
                        Last edited by WilliamD; 09-10-2015, 04:20 PM.
                        My blog: www.grow-veg.uk

@Grow_Veg_UK

Comment

I think I know which one you mean too and totally understand why you want to vote for it. (((Hugs)))

Comment

I had every intention of entering at least 10 items, but time flew - and my longest bean was very very short

Comment

I only vote for my own if I think it's genuinely better than all the rest. Which hasn't happened this season
                              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Thanks guys, you most likely are correct. Now i donīt feel quite so guilty. Might do the voting today.

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X