Virtual Show....question for Nicos

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    So if I put my white tape 9" apart will you be able to tell?................
    Probably not
    Last edited by bearded bloke; 31-07-2014, 09:01 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'm so glad I don't grow sunflowers................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Isn't it just a bit of fun? I can't believe grown ups are desperate enough to win that they need to cheat...even my 15year olds are (nearly!) over that!

Comment

Its clear to me that GYO need a flying squad team of measurers or a requirement that a picture be taken of said flower in the presence of a high court judge.
          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Or witnessed by a Mod................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Isn't it just a bit of fun? I can't believe grown ups are desperate enough to win that they need to cheat...even my 15year olds are (nearly!) over that!
              Of course it is, and my question was a bit of fun too, but I did read somewhere that you need some proof of how high the sunflower is, well as Bernie will no doubt testify I am actually 11foot tall in my bare feet, so a pic of me next to it will be fine.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I'm happy to volunteer to go and verify the height of each sunflower entered into the competition...just send me the air fare and hotel fees....food..bribe...
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                  I am actually 11foot tall in my bare feet, so a pic of me next to it will be fine.
                  Oh, I'm just 5ft 10'

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    I'm happy to volunteer to go and verify the height of each sunflower entered into the competition...just send me the air fare and hotel fees....food..bribe...

Tell you what Nicos, it would be cheaper if we all just post you our sunflowers.

Comment

Can you look after my boys when you are there Nicos? They like plenty of food and they are very messy!

Comment

Aren't most fence panels 5ft high on top of a concrete plinth?

Comment

2/3/4/5/6 feet take you pick

Comment

Tsk!!!

Comment

Aren't most fence panels 5ft high on top of a concrete plinth?
                              Well I'm 5ft 15" & can see over them quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                                Good point Bill,how about a marked bamboo cane (I would suggest white electrical insulation tape as it will be clearly visible),the first four marks being 1 foot apart,with further markings at 6 inch intervals,if more than one cane is needed simply bind on additional canes & continue the markings.
                                OK,assuming that I'm being honest & have marked the sticks as noted above,how tall is my cardoon ....

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X