Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lovely photos Alice - your crops are super! Bernie
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• Todays harvest - in the rain.
      Attached Files

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

• These came out of my four morrisons buckets with tatties in them - I decided to dig them out because the wind and rain had broken all the stems and turned them yellow.

Bernie
        Attached Files
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• Alice,
          I'm all in favour of 'two person' cabbages!
          Two-person sized veggies are well worth growing, and because they're 'havestable' that much sooner than full-grown ones, you get a quicker turnaround of valuable growing space.
          I'm enjoying the photos of your crops very much, they look immaculately healthy. Woman after my own heart....

Comment

• Thanks Wellie. I think I've said before I'm not interested in growing acres of stuff for the freezer. What I'm trying to do is get the best produce I can for 2 people, over as long a season as possible, out of the space available.
            So far I'm quite happy with this years effort, but I think it is one of those things to build up year on year. I don't think I could do it without the help of the Grapes. Thanks everybody.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X