No announcement yet.

**WINNERS** 2011 Vine Virtual Vegetable Show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very suprised and happy with a first and two second places in my first proper year of growing!

Big Thanks to all the mods involved in organising it and I look forward to entering next year

Comment

Likewise, thanks to all involved. It was great fun sorting out photos to enter in some categories and looking through the other categories to vote!

(and dead chuffed to get some places too )

Comment

Thank you for organising this and well done to everyone.
        I am very chuffed with my first and second place - two items I was new to growing (never grown a brassica before in my life).

Cheers - was good fun.

Comment

Excellent!

Well done, and congratulations to everyone!

(Hopefully next year I'll get some entries in too! )
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Congratulations everyone A big thanks to the ladies that sorted the show too! *round of applause*

Comment

Great fun and lots of hard work for all that make it happens - thanks all.
              "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mrs Fluffy Bum feels very honoured indeed and asked me to thank all voters on her behalf, because she feels she cannot make an appearance here right now -- she has started to moult and is not dressed for such an occasion at the present time.
                ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X