No announcement yet.

Vine Show 2010

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steady Dobby - just take it easy! I must've missed the tale - what've you done?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

He's making his way upstairs on his bottom atm, so I'll reply for him!

He was delivering shopping for one of his customers (thats his job, Home Shopping delivery), when returning to the ban he slipped on uneven stairs outside the flat and went over on his ankle, damaging it severely!

He's been to the hospital twice, and its been xrayed, but they say no breaks, but he cant move his foot or put any weight on it!

Not good, with him out of action Im doing my job, walking the dog, beekeeping for 8 hives and sorting 2 full size plots and the toms at home (all 60 of them), in addition to looking after the invalid! Lol!
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Ouch! Sprains are worse than breaks, sometimes. Sounds like you've got your hands full there. Hope he mends quickly.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

WOOP WOOO, I so enjoyed this last year.

*G.N run's of to sow carrot's in muck with some pebbles"

Thank's Nicos and the rest of the mods. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            Lol Sarz, his injury is soft tissue, so not in plaster, so no support, and the problem isnt so much letting him slack off as stopping him from trying to do stuff when he should be sitting with it raised! Hes talking of getting our allotment neighbours to give him a lift to the plot and weeding n stuff whilst moving round on his bottom!
            DO NOT LET HIM!!!! My brother suffered a similar injury many many years ago and it still troubles him. He was told he would have been better off if he had broken the blummin thing.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

I did the same about, um... 6 years ago? Twisted it and fell and tore all the ligaments. They put mine in a cast though. But I just carried on as normal, apart from crutches getting in the way - I could even weight bear with it a bit. It was fine afterwards with a bit of physio

Comment

He he, I can enter my oh in the best scarecrow...well he's scary and scruffy....
                Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  That's for chooks Di, put that camera down now!

I was so excited about the fluffy bums and eggs that I'd not noticed the Scarecrow one...jolly good excuse to make our rather tired chappie a plymate
                  the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                    He's making his way upstairs on his bottom atm, so I'll reply for him!
                    It clearly states that the fluffiest bum is NOT for humans.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Fluffy bum whooppeee, porr old Kokohaexa will be chased around with a camera up her backside
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Bump...

Just to remind you of the classes!!!

......keep taking the photos peeps!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

If I don't win longest Bean I should take myself out to pasture.
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

can i suggest a new class......The most black fly on one plant.......sigh

Is this a really bad blackfly year or something as i have never seen anything like it for ages, my callaloo is not green any more!!!!!!!

Comment

.....maybe it'll win the best failure????
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Aaarrrgghh. Where's the peas class? That's about all I've got so far! Will photo them anyway
                                Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X