No announcement yet.

**WINNERS** - Virtual Veg Show 2009

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow one 1st and two 2nd - this has given me the confidence to carry on and hopefully enter even more next year. I may even take the plunge and enter the live show our association organises every year for the plotholders.

Well done to all and a big thanks to the organisers who put so much time and effort into the show - have a sit down with a well earned cuppa and a choccy bic.

Comment

Great fun, really enjoyed it. I am not sulking a bit that Gluttons toms beat mine, I always look like this

Thanks very much to Zaz and Sarz for all your hard work. And an enormous thankyou to one grape who voted for my fuzzy, out of focus garlic.
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

It was quite amusing watching the votes ebb and flow between kernowyon's Purple Carrots, and my Honeysnack's Glad he won it in the end though, they were defo better carrots than mine

Comment

And congratulations to all this years winners from me too ! Like Mrs D and Snadger, I didn't enter anything this year, due to a variety of reasons, but if the Virtual Show runs again next year, I'll be there - will be growing veg for fun again, and as I am hoping to get a local flower fruit and veg show off the ground in my home town, I will probably try and grow some exhibition standard stuff - might even try some cut flowers - been toying with it for a while but think the time has come to turn thoughts into action
          Rat

British by birth
          Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
          http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm utterly determined to get us a dedicated board for it next year, so that we can set up the voting the way we want it right from the start, and numerous other little niggles ironed out... In fact, I think I might start a Comments and Suggestions for Next Year thread, while it's still fresh in our minds... Hmmmmm....

Comment

Welll done everyone and a big 'thumbs up' to the mods for all their hard work.

Comment

Well Done everyone & another very big Thankyou to Sarah & Andrea...sorry I didn't take part,although I did vote.
                *cheers!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Well done everyone, I really enjoyed looking at the entries and voting.

Comment

Massive thanks to Zazen and Sarzwix for doing the organising....first time I've ever won anything so I'm so chuffed (but not as chuffed as my daughter - the one holding the cauliflower)

Brilliant - and well done to everyone...some of the pics have inspired me to try a bit harder next year.

Comment

What a lovely thread to come back from holiday to!!!

Well done all of you- It's been great fun watching the posts and going through the results!

Fantastic- looking forward to 2010's contributions!!!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who entered, there are no losers, but well done to Sarz for all of her hard work, your a true star hunny xx
                        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Thank you so much for the opportunity to show some veg in our little harvest.
                          Really chuffed to have got 2 1sts and a 2nd. :-) Looking forward to 2010.
                          http://onegardenersadventures.blogspot.com/ updated 10-03-2010 with homebrew pics & allotment pics

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!

I am soooo honoured to get a 3rd prize for my carrot flesh pic
                            l am a newbie and this 'acolade' has inspired me even more - can't wait for spring lol
                            l really wish l'd entered my perfect melon for a prize in some category...to me it was just priceless !!

Comment

Congrats to all who took part and organised this years contest.
                              I personally didn't take part as I had too much (other stuff) going on in my life.
                              I also lost my garden so have very little space to grow stuff and need to re evaluate what little space i have.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X