Last Day for the Veg Show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day for the Veg Show

I know Sarz has updated the announcement, but I just wanted something that shows under 'new posts' for those that haven't submitted [myself included]...for who don't venture into the showcase board....

Today is the last day for the fruit and veg shows, which are in the Fruit and Veg showcase.....

Get your cameras out, and get some entries in.....it will be an anonymous vote starting soon and it is just for fun but why not show off your hard grown produce and join in.....

Please miss, can i have an extension?

Why? Erm...my dog ate it!
    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
    Snadger - Director of Poetry
    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

I'd love to give you an extension; but I'll never get it through Quality Control [Sarz].

Sorry.

Comment

I knew there was something I meant to do on Sunday evening! I wonder if the boys would be able to find 3 matching beans and photograph them for me I think they know which plants are the beans...

Oh well, at 5.30am on Monday I picked my 'longest' beans and decided not to bother entering as the longest of the pair was only 15 inches

Maybe next year I will have a good crop to photograph and I won't be still waiting for my beans to grow! (and I hopefully won't be haring off to drive Madmax and his poorly knee at a moment's notice)

At least I got some stuff entered early enough
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Please Miss! *raises hand and one b*ttock!

What time does it end please? I'm not here, I'm out working today!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Midnight - or as soon after depending on whether one of us is awake then.....

Comment

Yup, threads will close around midnight, or after. We'll spend a bit of time setting up threads for voting, which will be on the Growing Techniques board, and they should be open for voting on Friday hopefully - barring any technical difficulties

Comment

6 and a bit hours [depending on whose clock you are looking at] and counting........

Comment

Bit late now to sow sommat LOL !
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I'm more excited about voting than I am about competing
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Missed out again.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                        I'm more excited about voting than I am about competing
                        I just hope it works

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Missed out again.
                        Quick! Run down the lottie with your big Maglite torch - plate of dandelion leaves for the salad class?!!

Comment

No can do - I'm trying to rescue some onion marmalade that I'm making (waaaay too much vinegar in it so it needs to cook for a lonnnnng time).
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

You've got a long bean; get him on!!!

Comment

A-ha! When that's done, you can take a pic of it and put it in the 'Dish from Own Produce'!
                              Pity bout the dandelions - if they were flowering you could have entered the flowers in the '3 Blooms' class too....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X