2008 Showcase REMINDER!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Showcase REMINDER!

Just a reminder folks that if you want to enter this year's Virtual Show, entries close at 12 midnight tomorrow (sept 30th).
    I was feeling part of the scenery
    I walked right out of the machinery
    My heart going boom boom boom
    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
    I've come to take you home."

OH ate one of the apples I'd picked to take a piccie of........

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, I think I have a piccy of some shallots before we ate them.... and I think there might be some flowers in the garden. Bog all else worth entering this year Can I enter a piccy of a rose I grew last year? I didn't get any pics this year as the wind and rain blew all the petals away before I even spotted they had opened
      Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 29-09-2008, 08:06 PM.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Come on folks, I know some of you have grown some great stuff so put your piccies in. The more the merrier.
        Anybody know who's judging this year - or have the victims not been selected yet I wouldn't like their job.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Darn!!I was gonna post my "best Dish" after I'd cooked it on 31st Oct!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Oh, what a shame. It's not been a good year, not really
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I've managed to put a few in, but not as many as I'd hoped. Just been feeling too sh*tty to be bothered really. Feel a bit guilty now it's too late
              It's a bit odd how it's been almost hidden away in another thread when last year it had a board all to itself and loads of hype!
              Last edited by SarzWix; 30-09-2008, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Yes, I agree SarzWix,
                I do think that it deserved more 'celebration' as a cause. But can totally appreciate what GYO staff 'went through' last year, and don't blame them one bit for not doing the same this year!!

I do hope, however, that some 'compromise' can be achieved for next year....

Comment

Lol, typical of my luck this year. Logged in last night to post up the pics of my shallots when my pooter decided I wasn't doing anything - it turned up its toes there and then. Currently limping along but have missed the deadline now
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

As a relative newcomer I feel a tad bit cheeky asking but here goes anyway!!Could you maybe extend the deadline & pop up a reminder where all would see?I purposefully dug up some large carrots yesterday(& then proceeded to fall asleep with the kiddies not to arise til this morning)meaning to post a pic!Not sure how it all works(?)but maybe if you popped a "sticky"on all topics it may reach parts......?
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

My internet has been up and down and missed the deadline in the end; even misses this thread telling us about the deadline until now.

Never mind!!! There's always next year.

Comment

When is this coming to a close and for the judging to commence? Now near the end of October and been looking forward to the results? gets very annoying having to check or the time

Comment

oops i knew there was i reason i'd been taking photos of everything

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X