How's your fruit progressing?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissPea View Post
    Can I ask how are you growing them indoors?
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...a-des-bois.jpg

Comment

Raspberries and strawberries are getting pinker by the day

The blackcurrant has burst into life - the gooseberry not so much

There's even a few green berries on my newly bought blueberries!

Comment

Amazing

Wow they look good 😊 I'm trying to grow them in a hydroponics system indoors to see how and if it would work. Taking a while to grow though.

Comment

Harvested the red currants, pulling in strawberries by the plant pot full, Had a few autumn raspberries and the summer ones are going red

LOADS of blackcurrants and goosegogs ripening. A few red cherries getting riper. A dozen or so apples growing.

A hand full of blueberries and pink blueberries on the bushed I planted out this year. Lingonberry is flowering.

I've had a handful of honeyberries, the blackberries are covered in green fruit at the moment and the Himalayan Honeysuckle is forming flowers.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Hundreds of damsons, sloes and redcurrants, a few blackcurrants, raspberries and strawberries, and plenty of grapes and few japanese wineberries and chilean guavas. However, as always, no gooseberries, not had one in 10 years.

Comment

One of my guzzgogs was hit badly with mildew, lost the lot

Comment

My blackcurrant looks to have shaken off the aphid troubles and is fruiting away, there's green strawberries all over the place, the 3 blueberries all have hefty crops on them (started a year ago as 3 9cm pots, then into bigger pots and into an ericacious bed last autumn). I have a fig, a few grey raspberries, the 3 Chilean guava have just begun to get flower buds and both kiwi berries look to have some buds on them. My Charlotte Russe mulberry is readying another crop of berries (I kept it indoors from Feb to may, ate 20 berries then planted it outside) - certainly the most prolific fruiting scrawny bush I've seen, I wait to see if outdoor berries taste better than the indoor ones.

nothing from the two apples (newly planted), or the carmine jewel cherry, Japanese wineberries, hazels, honeyberries, Fiji berries or blackberries I planted last year. Maybe next year.

One day, when everything is bedded in and I've finished the garden I'll need several chest freezers and a jam making business...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X