No announcement yet.

Please help me not to poison myself...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already pay for 3 monthly magazines and unfortunately I struggle to get around to reading one a month. , an etxra mag doesn't appeal to me. Paying £40 to get some seeds, a magazine I'll barely read and an identification of a tree still doesn't seem very good value. Sorry, but thanks all the same.
    Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Well, you never know...a kind grape may submit your photos on your behalf if you ask nicely!

Just a thought!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I agree with Martin h that the magazine is worth the £40 alone. I do drive but don't have much free time so probably won't visit many gardens but I'm guessing there will be some sort of advanced warning for Chelsea tickets? Plus the mag and the enquiry service does it for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
          You didn't mention the free monthly magazine, "The Garden". Personally I think the mag is worth the £40 all on its own.
          Originally posted by Katie77 View Post
          I agree with Martin h that the magazine is worth the £40 alone. I do drive but don't have much free time so probably won't visit many gardens but I'm guessing there will be some sort of advanced warning for Chelsea tickets? Plus the mag and the enquiry service does it for me !
          Interestingly enough I didn't think the magazine was worth much at all, found it rather dull which was one of the reasons I didn't renew my subscription after the first year.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X