Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhubarb .. listening for a collective sigh..

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to spend money Wizz,just put a ring of horse poo around it,then water in (or wait for the rain to do it for you tomorrow )
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

The thought of horse poo around things im going to eat puts me off BB. That's why I wondered if it would like a drink of tomato feed.
      I think all the horse poo that was here has been washed into the ground near the compost heap.
      Lynne x
      PS How the heck are you? Ive been away.

Comment

Or fish and bone meal. I've got some of that too. Perhaps that is more suited to Rhubarb than tomato feed. Fish and bone meal doesn't make me go ewwww even though it is just as yukky as poo.
        Lynne x

Comment

If its "magnificent" why feed it now? Feed it after you've finished cropping it to build its strength back up

Comment

What VC says ^^ makes sense I'm good thanks did you enjoy the break away from the noise & dust ?

Comment

Was going to feed it to make it make it doubly magnificent.
              I'll just give it a drink of water instead lol.
              Yes I loved the break BB, wish I was still there though sometimes as they are still doing the renovations. Today there have been 4 builders working on my house and two plumbers working in the main house. Hopefully I'll be able to have a shower tonight. There has been no water all day while hes been connecting the pipework up around and about.
              I saw the places you suggested near Church Stretton. What a lovely area. I will go again once I have settled in here. The garden is keeping me busy!
              Lynne x

Comment

Originally posted by wizzbang View Post
                Was going to feed it to make it make it doubly magnificent.
                I'll just give it a drink of water instead lol.
                Yes I loved the break BB, wish I was still there though sometimes as they are still doing the renovations. Today there have been 4 builders working on my house and two plumbers working in the main house. Hopefully I'll be able to have a shower tonight. There has been no water all day while hes been connecting the pipework up around and about.
                I saw the places you suggested near Church Stretton. What a lovely area. I will go again once I have settled in here. The garden is keeping me busy!
                Lynne x
                from church stretton,over the long mynd,a good walk ,to a smashing little pub then up the road to the yha at bridges, run by an old lady with a 3 legged jack russell,but that was in prehistory...about 40odd years ago..fond memories..

Comment

Originally posted by wizzbang View Post
                  My rhubarb is magnificent. Lynne x

Indeed it is I saw it this afternoon ...........

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X