Soft Fruit Plants In Wilkinsons Now

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemon and those satsuma looking things.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
      Lemon and those satsuma looking things.
      I had a look on their website - dwarf meyer lemon and a calamondin for £35. Rubbish. I wish more places would actually just stock real citrus varieties. Satsumas are hardy down to -5c and would thrive in a greenhouse or conservatory in summer and in winter could be brought into the house and kept in a cool room. I don't want berry sized citrus and species that are barely eaten, I want to grow real fruit.

Comment

Not £35, not sure where you've looked!
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Have you tried the Citrus Centre? THE CITRUS CENTRE UK NURSERY I had a lemon tree from them years ago - I killed it several years later

Comment

Not £35, not sure where you've looked!
            On their website. I didn't see anything else. What price were the ones you saw roughly?

Page 2, scroll down to bottom. They're more expensive than I remembered:

Wilkinson Plus - Indoor Plants

I might go to my nearest one and see what they've got after Christmas. I'm not interested in Meyer Lemons or Calamondin though.

Comment

i already have a flourishing orange (calomondin) while on my jollys this year in florida i came across a shop selling orange lemon and lime for $4 so i bought a lemon and a lime which are now sat side by side with the orange on the spare bed window

Comment

Originally posted by Marcher View Post
                On their website. I didn't see anything else. What price were the ones you saw roughly?

Page 2, scroll down to bottom. They're more expensive than I remembered:

Wilkinson Plus - Indoor Plants

I might go to my nearest one and see what they've got after Christmas. I'm not interested in Meyer Lemons or Calamondin though.
                They were in boxes for under a fiver I think.

Comment

They were in boxes for under a fiver I think.
                  Oh, I'll pop over after Xmas and have a look.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X