Strawberry crowns in Lidl

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris View Post
    ARGH! I just bought the same willow from the GC, it was almost 6 times the price :/
    Lets hope it's 6 times better quality Chris.........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

It's gone back "unwanted gift, as they already had 2". Couple flutters of the eye lashes, and all sorted. Have some vouchers to use on something now though. Might get a gage tree when they're on offer.

Comment

Chris, have a look in Wyevale/Blooms for a greengage. Bought mine half price (£9.99) at St Mellons a couple of weeks ago. I think the offer is on for the rest of the month.

Comment

Oh right, I thought you were just saying that they were marked down whilst you were there. I figured I'd have to wait...but thinking about it they're part of a different gardening group anyway!

I may pop down later today, just have to get through this easter egg then goto the plot

Comment

Just checked - the half price fruit trees are available until 27th March and you need to be a GardenClub member - but that's free and easy -you can do it there and then.
            Your chooks are a bit early - laying Easter eggs?

Comment

Sweet, thanks - i'll have a googlley now!

Comment

Here ya go! Spring Offers - The Garden Centre Group

Comment

Shame there's not one closer, but sounds good I'll pop down. Just off to do a spot of digging :-)

Comment

Got mine this morning

Comment

me to,they are beautiful health plant 2.99 a container of 6,and a nice strong 6 cell container for reuse,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

All planted out, ready to feed the slugs and snails when they come out of hibernation

Comment

Got mine too, yay!
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I didnt need anymore as Ive 100 odd from zaz still to be put on the plot, but picked up a couple packs anyway

Comment

Glad you don't live in Sheffield Chris, I got the last that were left, there wouldn't have been any if you'd got there first
                              Last edited by Florence Fennel; 22-03-2012, 11:20 AM.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                Glad you don't live in Sheffield Chris, I got the last that were left, there wouldn't have been any if you'd got there first
                                We've always got Aldi to fall back on.......there's are also in today.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X