japanese wineberry

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    I have one - its at least 10 years old and is lost in the middle of some other fruit bushes. Before it got "lost" I did have some fruit from it but I don't remember it being exceptional. Perhaps, this year, I'll clear some space around it and give it another chance - if only because so many of you seem to want one.
    UPDATE
    I have rediscovered it! There are 4 very tall stems surviving and freestanding, probably because of all the other fruit bushes around it. Its formed a large clump at the base but is not invasive. I'll try propagating it this year and move the new plants to a better position.

Comment

the three i bought arrived today and look very healthy so i will plant them tommorow with a good dolap of well rotted manure

Comment

I'm root tipping mine right now, just in case
        Did get some berries and they were very flavoursome. They don't yield masses but mine is three years old I reckon and is ready to be root tipped.
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Oops, I'd forgotten I said I was going to do something with mine Its lost in the jungle again!

Comment

Mine has been eaten by my chooks

Comment

Root tipped it today on the other side; have already done one side. Fingers crossed
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X