No announcement yet.

How much does your supermarket cost?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, mashed spuds, it was the next logical step on from oven fries and smash. Personally I blame the robots in the smash ad.
    Best wishes
    Andrewo
    Harbinger of Rhubarb tales

Comment

cadbury smash

[B]Oh Andrew and I thought I was the only one old enough to remember that wonderful advert when 'they peeled them with their metal knives and smashed them all to bits'. Have to agree with you though I think that was the start of wanting everything instant.
      On a more serious note Waitrose also are very good about 'honestly priced' produce making sure they only buy from souces that do provide good working conditions for the work force.

Sprouts on a stalk I think is another con.
      Beryl.
      /B]

Comment

Well done Lesley. The poor old goosebery is not used half as much as it should be in my opinion. Makes a wonderful sauce for oily fish such as mackeral and a delicious chutney.
        Lemon juice is also very good if you are stuck for pectine.

Comment

Today at Somerfield - £1.49 for a 200g bag of (very dried) chopped cabbage and leek! It was so dried I would have put it in the compost bin and it still had three days to run before the end of the sell by date.
          ~
          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X