Goji - No Show !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goji - No Show !

Well,,,, I swallowed my pride & bought some Goji from an Auction site. Despite previous problems with plants 'n trees bought this way, I went against my own advice & placed an order.

They were 'sent' on Tuesday,,,, for 'Next Day' delivery. In my mind - that would be wednesday.

As they didn't arrive on wednesday I contacted the seller in Derby, just to let him know. I always let people know when things arrive, whether it's a private deal, or business. I didn't want him thinking that they'd arrived - when they hadn't.

He said that they were sent yesterday (tuesday) "but the P.O might be busy after B.Holiday" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On thursday they still hadn't arrived so I contacted him again.

He now says that they were sent on Wednesday (& sent P.O Proof) !!!
    Again they hadn't arrived by Thursday & he had the cheek to say that my address "looks faulty" .

Tis now Friday & still no show.

Why of why didn't someone stop me ? will I ever learn ?

Hope you lot have better luck with your suppliers.

all the best
    try it once,,,,, you might like it !

This wasnt the ebay well known auction site was it ? as you would be covered if you used paypal in the transaction, just a thought ....
    good luck !

Comment

Yep - that's the site.
      I do use it quite a bit,,,, but am usually careful what I buy there. There are lots of things that I absolutely won't buy from there,,, but lots of things that I will.
      ---:---
      This particular item did arrive yesterday in the end. Beautiful plants & very well packaged --- but the sender still can't get the fact that he told me on wednesday that he had sent them "yesterday" (tuesday) then he provided proof that he didn't send them till Wed ?!?!
      Total liar - won't be trusting him again.
      Have ordered another 3 plants from elsewhere (may be here today [sat]) so ought to get a decent cross polly nation in a year or so.
      Am concentration on my tomatoes at the moment. They look nice, & healthy, but don't seem to be growing very fast. I have a few Hanging basket ones & a few 'bush' ones.
      They seem to have stopped at about 5 inches high !

cheers for now
      try it once,,,,, you might like it !

Comment

I too am having problems with my tomao's. Like you I have some hanging basket ones ( outside) and some cherry and normal size ones in the open greenhouse. The hanging ones are covered in flowers but only one plant has 2 tomato's on it and the ones in the greenhouse have grown tall and only have a few flowers on them. I grow them in troughs of compost and put a small amount of manure on the top as a mulch. iIhave been round with my paint brush to pollanate them as nothing much seems to be happening.

It has two chances , up or down.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X