No announcement yet.

Miracle Fruit

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the miracle berry is fantastic, it is used as a 100% organic sweetener other than being a great tastebud experience.

Its also used by diabetics and chemotherapy patients who have lost there appetite due to there medicine.

I bought some tablets and a plant from Miracle Fruit Hut - Buy Miracle Fruit

it makes for great parties and gatherings but ultimately this should be used in a much bigger scale like all great organic plants which are neglected by rich businesses and corporations that profit greater out of using artificial alternative sweeteners such as aspartame.

Comment

Great minds think alike

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
      Why would you want to, unless you eat or have access to a huge amount of lemons and limes?

Seems a bit of a gimmick to me, the benefit of basically paralysing your tastebuds into believe something is sweet when it is actually bitter sounds like a heston blumental sort of recipe.
      A gimmick perhaps but seeing the fruits on television brought me here as buying the capsules containing the fruits seems as expensive as buying a tree... so i wanted to see how easy they are to grow but upon reading this comment though i also realised i need to invest in a lemon tree for it to work :/

Comment

I have grown this.

I was able to grow miracle fruit in England, I used a plant incubator up in the attic, the sun came through the window and it was fine. I used Gibberellic acid to germinate my seeds because it only has a 24% success rate. I used peat moss and perlite for my soil base and only give it rain water because tap water lowers the PH. I have had it for three years and the fruit is well worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
          Why would you want to, unless you eat or have access to a huge amount of lemons and limes?

Seems a bit of a gimmick to me, the benefit of basically paralysing your tastebuds into believe something is sweet when it is actually bitter sounds like a heston blumental sort of recipe.
          If we never grew anything new or different, or just plain weird, think of all we would have missed out on, all those things we grow now that were brought back to uk by intrepid plant hunters.
          No chips, no tomato sauce, no chocolate - oh my God imagine a country with no chocolate.
          "...Very dark, is the other side, very dark."

"Shut up, Yoda. Just eat your toast."

Comment

anyone have success growing these in the end ? and where did you get the plants from guys ?
            Bojack : One day, you’re gonna look around and you’re going to realize that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you. And that is the loneliest feeling in the world

Comment

Several of the posts on this thread are "advertisers". Post once then clear off. Don't believe all you read

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin2001 View Post
                If we never grew anything new or different, or just plain weird, think of all we would have missed out on, all those things we grow now that were brought back to uk by intrepid plant hunters.
                No chips, no tomato sauce, no chocolate - oh my God imagine a country with no chocolate.
                And don't forget Japanese Knotweed and Ground Elder.
                Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X