• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on Wizer, show off!!

That looks great, isn't it nice when a plan comes together

Darren

Comment

That's really shot up WiZer. What are you feeding it on?
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

H20 and lots and lots of love, so far

Comment

Spot on with all the advice here, if don't have acid soil then a pot is your best bet. Located some place bright (but not sunny) and then all you really need it to keep it well watered (they love very moist conditions). As per advice here I underplanted mine with cranberries as these love the same conditions, I finished it off with a thick bark mulch to help retain water. I do feed mine one a week with a seaweed/iron mixture. I recommend this over standard seaweed feeds or ericaceous feeds. I bought mine as a 1 year old tree during the winter and it's neally doubled in size. On another note beware of catpillers on these they are very fond of the leaves and I had to pick a few off during the spring.
          --
          http://gardenfan.blogspot.com

Comment

Is there any particular type of caterpillar that targets the blueberry or is it just considered generally tasty?

Darren

Comment

Hi have just read through the thread as I spotted some cranberries in Homebase yesterday 6 for £9.99. Am looking to plant my two bushes plus probably a third on the lottie and will look to underplant with cranberries too. Do they need a particularly sunny place as the moistest corner of my lottie is quite shady except in the height of summer?
              Bright Blessings
              Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X