X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coatbridge Allotment

Originally posted by Amandaod View Post
    Hello! First post alert

Is anyone aware of allotments in North Lanarkshire (I'm in Coatbridge) for a first timer? I'm assuming there will be a wait list as I only know of one in the area, though I'm sure there is more. I've looked it up online but can't seem to find any information. Thank you!
    I live in Coatbridge too. I recently moved to a flat with no garden and had hoped to start growing food just before I had to move. I would love to know who to call to get a local allotment. Please can you give me the name and number?

Comment

Sorry Dynamic I only just saw this! I don't have the number for the ones down in Drumpellier which I'm in sorry, but if you go down the comittee details are on a little board at the front I believe, or there will be more experienced people there who know the full process. I was very lucky one happened to be available when I asked!

I also contacted Whinhall allotments (up at the Monklands, they had a few available) and I was also walking my dogs at Dunbeth park and saw what looks like new allotments popping up so depends which area you're looking for?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X