Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denton Dene Allotments, Newcastle upon Tyne, plots soon to become available!

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh-oh!! Any second now Snadger will talking about his pantiles

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Oh-oh!! Any second now Snadger will talking about his pantiles
      At first glance I misread that last word. Snadger was on about a different type of nicker.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
        At first glance I misread that last word. Snadger was on about a different type of nicker.
        A lot of people (including VC) misread my pantiles post a while ago............
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Once misread, never forgotten

Comment

I haven't seen the original thread....

Mustn't be a Visible PantiLe

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
              I haven't seen the original thread....

Mustn't be a Visible PantiLe
              There you is Jay-ell:-

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...eds_82428.html
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Seriously, Jay-ell, do you really want an allotment near Snadger?

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Ah yes - nice frilly edges. So how are your pantiles holding up?

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Diversify & prosper

Comment

What with Snadgers frilly pantiles and things going on in the greenhouse you'd think that the list would be longer - if only out of curiosity.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Why do you think they haven't any spare keys?
                        Once you're in, there is no escape..............make sure you have a bent hairpin in your pocket

Comment

Why do you think they haven't any spare keys?
                          Once you're in, there is no escape..............make sure you have a bent hairpin in your pocket
                          Always said I wanted to be buried in a leek trench!

Preferably when i'm DEAD though!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

What I mistook for giant mole hills were in fact the plot holders attempting to escape.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Three weeks to go and counting down. Must get to work on that 500 hour count down timer.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Not when its Snadger's greenhouse
                                Hope you get one - I'm sure you will

GOT ONE!!!! Whoop whoop whoopie whoop whoop.

Snadger showed me three plots - one in pristine condition ready to go now, one that needs a fair bit of work and one that needs a bit more work.

Went for the last one as it has loads of potential. It also appears to have something resembling a small housing estate on it.

Next time I'm down I have to take my camera. I might even do a3D walk around. My head is full of ideas but I have to sit and plan it out properly and decide on what to do first.

― Thomas A. Edison

― Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X