Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - Gary. That's fantastic news. I'm almost as excited as you are - almost

Comment

i just looked on google map and its a nice size plot going this arvo to see it i cant wait here is a pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Wonder what the white blob is? Polytunnel or greenhouse!

Comment

Really pleased for you Gary and like VC says we do need to see photos
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

ok guys good news i seen the plot and made a call and its mine the white blob is indeed a polytunnel here are photos

i can start work on it whenever i want woohooooo
            Attached Files

Comment

...........and I thought you were going to see it this afternoon Are you still there?
              Looks great, you'll soon knock that into shape. Are they potato trenches? There may be buried treasure there

Comment

lol veggie it was indeed potato trenches there i will prob dig them out and put in runner beans there
                no im not at the plot as i had to go home and make the phone call to accept it i was like a kid at xmas couldnt wait lol, i was sharing a plot in wimbourne i have youtube videos up so have to break the news to the guy who had them that i cant do it now as have my own
                Last edited by greenfingers2015; 08-04-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenfingers2015 View Post
                  no im not at the plot as i had to go home and make the phone call to accept it i was like a kid at xmas couldnt wait lol,
                  Your head must be full of plans so I hope you manage to get to sleep tonight
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

my head is full of plans bren been on the plot this arvo and done a video tour will put link here when i finished editing

Comment

ok here is the video tour the intro needs changing will get round to that soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X