Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotments In Alcester!

Hi,
    New here! Does anybody know how big the waiting list is for the allotments in Alcester? I am almost ready to move in! I might not even get one this year!
    I also heard that there may be more allotments being put in in the area.

Can anybody help me out
    Martin

Have you contacted the local council yet martin? They should be able to tell you what is available on any sites they run and/or put you in touch with someone if the sites are privately owned and run.
    Bright Blessings
    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Yes, I've spoke to the Allotment Secretary and I'm on the waiting list. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when they think I could move in.

Comment

Hi Martin - not sure about the answer to your question, but you live in a lovely part of the country! I love staying at Coughton Lodge on the main road and looking round the shops in Alcester! good charity shops and a super butchers! Can't wait to visit again. Bernie aka Dexterdog
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
          Hi Martin - not sure about the answer to your question, but you live in a lovely part of the country! I love staying at Coughton Lodge on the main road and looking round the shops in Alcester! good charity shops and a super butchers! Can't wait to visit again. Bernie aka Dexterdog
          nice gardens at Coughton Court as well DDL. Hi Martin you could always nip round and see him and ask him then you can have a good look at the site. When I get home tonight I'll look the address of the NSALG area rep and PM it to you he may be able to help with extra lottie sites.
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

Hi Nick - yes had a look around in 2005. Didnt get chance in 2006 as it was closed for winter - but hopefully coming back in the Autumn - fab place, fab people, fab countryside! Bernie aka Dexterdog
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I haven't been on here in a while....

I've been far too busy up my allotment!

Comment

Hi Martin, be grateful to know how you got on with allotment. just moved back to alcester after 30 years and would love to get an allotment. I have a 4 year old son so hoping to learn together although we did have a decent garden in telford. any help on where and how to apply be great cheers.

Comment

Howdy

Hello Fenweed, welcome to the Vine.

If Martin B does not reply soon, he might not spot your question, you could always send him a private message.... just click on to his name and follow the info where it says send private message.

Good luck with your hunt.
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X