No announcement yet.

Very Important! Please Read This

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I have said before it does not matter how many sign a petetion if they intend to do it they will .But remember your councilors are elected, remember which way they voted when your plots sold off.

You also have the right to stand as a independent.(easy to do)
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

I have signed. Simple decision really.

Enough said for me

Fezinio
      Stout hearts, strength and honour.

Comment

had to sign really. our plots not under threat (YET!) but can't be sure for how long.

agree with bubblewrap tho. if they want to do it they will, use your votes!!!
        Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
        Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Petitions are useless. He ignored the million motorists one, do you think he will be bothered about allotments?
          It is much harder to ignore a sack of mail, real paper (recycled if you like). Write him a letter instead.
          PS. You can lobby your MP electronically - they do read them, I've even had replies:
          http://www.theyworkforyou.com/
          I will say this again you can protest ,petition & shout as much as you like if the b*****ds have made a desision they will do exactly (more or less) as they want
          Brian Clough

Comment

BW - I agree with you. None of them want to listen to us "real" people. Trouble is, some of us voted for them in the first place! DDL
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
              BW - I agree with you. None of them want to listen to us "real" people. Trouble is, some of us voted for them in the first place! DDL
              Madderbat tells me don't vote for them it only encourages them
              Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X