No announcement yet.

My poor itchy fingers!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, lucky you, look forward to the photos.

Comment

Ooh, that's a point - must remember to take my camera with me!!!!!

Comment

My 2 1/2 year old has started to love pottering around outside so I can't wait for him to join me working on the plot - he even has a small collection of miniature gardening tools which he loves using. I will set aside a small area just for him so that he can grow some things of his own - although I think chief amongst the produce from his little plot will be mud pies, but hey ho, as long as he enjoys digging around!!!

Comment

Just thought I would update - received my plot in December, but as I was away all of January I wasn't able to get anything done on it.

I have acquired 4 pallets which I am going to make a compost bin with - really lucky with them actually, the timber slats are so close together that the gap between them is actually only a few mm wide.

I'm planning on doing some digging over the next few weeks while I have a fairly free diary. I've done up a draft plan on GrowVeg.com using their free trial. Now I wonder whether the 1/2 plot will actually be enough space!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X