Allotments in Chippenham

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotments in Chippenham

Im so desperate for an allotment in my local area, but its a years waiting list. Anyone else in my area looking for one?
    I hate slugs!!

Hi Teamladd. I so sympathise with you, I'm up the road in Melksham and had to wait 18 months for my 1/2 plot.
    I don't know of any locally going at the moment but have you tried any of the outlying villiages?
    Go and have a look around if any plots look untended get on to the council and find out whats happening with them.
    Would you be willing to use someones garden as an allotment? Is it worth putting an ad in the local rag?
    Other than that all I can say is do what you can in the space you have, pots, hanging basket etc and use this time to plan a really fab lottie.
    Good luck!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
      Hi Teamladd. I so sympathise with you, I'm up the road in Melksham and had to wait 18 months for my 1/2 plot.
      I don't know of any locally going at the moment but have you tried any of the outlying villiages?
      Go and have a look around if any plots look untended get on to the council and find out whats happening with them.
      Would you be willing to use someones garden as an allotment? Is it worth putting an ad in the local rag?
      Other than that all I can say is do what you can in the space you have, pots, hanging basket etc and use this time to plan a really fab lottie.
      Good luck!
      Thanks for the advice Lainey lou, my mum works for Corsham council and im have been trying to persuade her to add me to the list, but she is like no because you dont live there! ill keep trying!

Ill try some of the other villages too.

Thanks,
      I hate slugs!!

Comment

No problem, if I hear of anything I'll let you know!
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X