Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a Rushden Allotment

Hi

I just wondered if anyone knew any information on how to go about getting an allotment in Rushden

Thanks

Nope but hi and welcome to the madvine anyway

Rushden Northants? If so I'm only a spit or six from you
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Ah not far from me, try council first they should have list of their own and others, my council lets you apply on line cant see that option on rushdens site tho didn't look to deeply.

Comment

I have an allotment in Rushden.

You need to telephone the secretary of Rushden allotments, sorry I don't have the phone number to hand, but if you contact the council they will give you the phone number.

There is a waiting list, it took me just under a year to get mine (which I got earlier this year). Get your name on the list and hopefully you will get an allotment in the next year or two. They have two sites in Rushden, one is on Quorn Road and the other is near the Pemberton centre.
        Last edited by SimonA; 31-05-2009, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Hi

I know this thread is very old but I can't seem to find any information about allotments locally - we live in Higham and run our own business and have a surplus supply of pig manure (also chicken manure) and wondered if anyone that has a local allotment would like some. We have a trailer so if a few people wanted to get together we could organise delivery.
          Please let us know if anyone is interested.
          Last edited by zazen999; 24-02-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X