Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allotments and livestock land to rent

Hi to everyone .
    looking through the forums there seems to be a demand for allotments and livestock keeping as more people wish to grow there own food .We have a smallholding and have set aside 20 acres and are looking for people who would be interested in growing there own food and keeping livestock we are based in cornwall and raise our own livestock and veg .we would like to offer families to grow and raise there own food . The idea is to offer families to grow there own veg in there plots have a few chickens a couple of lambs and a couple of pigs etc we would feed and care for the stock during the week if required giving the family the weekend to care for there stock etc we would also include accomadation for families who wish to spend the weekend on the farm in our two lodges which sleep 6 people in each one or weekday stays if required the accomadation would be available all year round this would be on a rota system so everyone who used the farm would get the same amount of stays during the year. it would be interesting to here everyones thoughts on our idea through the forum
    anyone interested please feel free to pm us.

happy new year to all mandy
    Last edited by pigletwillie; 29-12-2008, 04:06 PM. Reason: email on open forum

This is a wonderful idea...could you please move your land to MIDDLESBROUGH lol

Comment

That's really fabulous of you !

Have you heard of this? Landshare - What is Landshare
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by john c View Post
        This is a wonderful idea...could you please move your land to MIDDLESBROUGH lol
        i hope john someone in your area does the same i agree middlesbrough is a bit far to travel lol

happy new year mandy

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          That's really fabulous of you !

Have you heard of this? Landshare - What is Landshare
          hi i have listed on landshare

happy new year mandy

Comment

How unselfish and what a Godsend you will be to many people.

Comment

I would be happy to work the farm for a week just for the accommodation in Cornwall. A few hours digging around in the garden and feeding animals, then the rest of the day hiking and enjoying the scenes. Sounds like a perfect holiday to me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X