Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a allotment in Upper Norwood (SE19)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NOG View Post
    PM me your real name and I will ask him tomorrow.
    Done

Cheers

Comment

Hi Nog,

Did you get my PM? Did you manage to talk to Steve?

Cheers
      Stu

Comment

I don't suppose anyone knows any allotments in the area that allow sharing, or have plots which no one else wants as there is a lot of work to be done?

Having been made redundant I am getting very bored and a bit down looking for work and as I only have a patio there is only so many times I can water the tomatoe plants in a day.

Comment

NOG have you spotted any plots which you think will go when the renewals come up in September?

God I am bored.

Comment

I talked to the site manager at Forster road today and there list is growing but he is hoping to get a load back in January when the rents come up but he said there policy is just to send out a due notice, if folks pay they keep the allotment. There seemed a few "dirty" plots up there which he hopes to get back.

So fingers crossed I might get something next year. The rest of the allotments locally all have pretty long lists and the site managers/secs were not very helpful when I called.

Being unemployed is giving me a lot of time.

Comment

Well I got a very cryptic email from a local allotment which sort of said they are handing our new plots next month. But with no contact information.

Anyone know what has happened to Nog?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X