Looking for allotment Thirsk, North Yorkshire

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for allotment Thirsk, North Yorkshire

Hi all, i'm looking for an allotment in the Thirsk/Sowerby area of North Yorkshire, anyone with any information, i would be grateful xx

theres a few in northallerton but i dont know how far it is and i was on the waiting list of 2 for 2 years before i got 1
    Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions.

Comment

My mates been trying to get one in Thirsk for ages but no joy. I now am after one hopefully in Sowerby, I'm thinking about getting some names together and approaching the local council as I believe they have to make plots available to anyone on the electoral roll (I could be wrong though!). The only plots I know of are in Sowerby(back road to Dalton) and Norby (just past the cemetery).

Comment

hi Shammy Pete you are almost correct - according to the hambleton site (and Hugh Furlong-Whittington) if 6 or more people request some land to grow on, then the Council is obliged to find them a plot. So you have two plus debimoo makes three if she's interested? contact me direct at ian@mcquades.co.uk if you wish, i may not monitor this site much

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X