Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allotments avaliable in Guildford (GU2 Area)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotments avaliable in Guildford (GU2 Area)

Hi

There are several allotments available in the Worplesdon road area of Guildford, these a half size plots and are very over grown but nothing unmanageable.

The area was opened up about year and half ago as an extension to the existing allotment site, it was used as allotments about 30-40 years ago, they are overgrown and with lots of brambles but nothing unmanageable 3 of us took a plot on each at the start and we now have ours looking like proper allotments and we got a lot of veg from them last year. So it is not unmanageable task to get them ship shape. Apparently there is a waiting list but the people on the list apparently don't want to take on a overgrown plot and just want one all prepared for them! (not sure they have got the idea of having an allotment) so if anyone is up for a little bit of a challenge to have an allotment pm me and I will give you the details of who to get in contact with about them and some more details about the site. As it seems such a waste that these plots are just sitting there when there is obviously a demand for allotments.

Looking for allotments in Guildford

Hello,

I'm looking for an allotment in Guildford, near Worplesdon Road if poss. If you know of any, please could you let me know? Happy to have a very overgrown one, not afraid of a bit of back-breaking work!

Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X