Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotment in South Leics?

Hi
    We are just outside lutterworth and looking for a plot (even half a plot) within a 10 minute drive - south leics or north warks.
    Wondered if any of you can help? I am on the waiting list with the town council but as you can imagine, it is not too hopeful at the minute!

Mel

Have you tried Hinckley or Rugby Mel?
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Hi Nick,
      I've tried rugby but am still waiting for a response. I'll dig out some contact details for hinckley tonight off the net if I can. See if there is any joy there.

Mel

Comment

Hi mel I'm on Hinckleys waiting list and i think the shortest list is 12 I have an allotment in Earl Shilton about 5 mins from Hinckley and i think there are still a couple of plots available .Now these plots are not for the faint hearted they are 3/4's covered in bramble about 6 foot high and i havent even managed to get any crops in this year but i have hacked back quite alot of bramble and uncovered some large gooseberry bush's . I think i have the number for the guy who lets them some where so if you would like it let me know

Comment

hi there,
          would be grateful if you could pm me the contact details.
          Thank you!

Comment

Hi Zade, Welcome to the vine. Don't be put off you'll get there in the end. Little & often like ...... er what ever you fancy little & often (usually it's Tea with me )

Hope you get sorted Cotton. It's incredible how far you hae to go to get a plot these days, we had a guy from Dudley come over to us to see if we had any spare it must be 30 odd miles each way !!!
            ntg

Comment

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for an allotment close to Earl Shilton / Barwell. We're currently travelling across to Sharnford and sharing a plot but feel now we are ready to venture alone.

Can anyone help with a contact name and number of a possible result locally?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
              Gigi

Comment

Hi Mel

I was interested to read your message do you know of any possible availabilites of plots still where you are ? We're not frightened of some hard grafting!

Regards

Gigi

Comment

Try the local parish council Gigi. they may have some plots. Failing that Hinckley & Bosworth Council they may run a site over your way. SOrry I can't be of more help.

I think there are a couple of plots in Burbage, but they will only let to folks from the village.

Welcome to the vine anyway & best of luck ith the search.
                  ntg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X