I've got a lottie!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a lottie!!!!

Sorry - this is a repeat of my previous post but I've only just realised how to do it (was ending up replying to my own posts!) and I am SO HAPPY!! I'll find exactly what plot next week but will post pix.

Am so excited!!

Congratulations, Fran. I know you were doubtful that any would be available.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

What fun! I hope it's in decent condition and that you get some nice weather - last year was not a good year to be a lottie virgin

Comment

Way to go fran, congratulations.

Don't worry about replying to yourself, some of us sit here for hours talking to ourselves.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Got a lottie

That's so funny Wayne! I'm permanently talking to myself - but as to replying to myself on a blog......well, don't want to go too far down that road!

Comment

Well done you. Still very new to mine (about 3 weeks) so I know how truly, madly, deeply exciting it all is.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Fantastic! How's it going? Is it overgrown? I know mine will be. Lots of brambles.......Is any of it ready for planting? Oooooh, just noticed your blogspot. Will be following with interest!

Comment

Well done Fran - now the trouble begins!
                I've had my weetabix...

Comment

SOOOO Jealous! I joined the waiting list for North County Dublin a year and a half ago at number 227 on the list, checked last week, currently number 226!!!!! I have a feeling that the only thing I'll be growing will be daisies (as in pushing up......!)

Comment

I did a google search today and found that the nearest allotments are 12 miles away. I called the council and they told me that the waiting lists were closed. There are 2 allotment sites, with 6 allotments on each, no idea how many names were on the list prior to it eing closed. Bummer!

Comment

Find out how many there is on the list if there is a great demand you can request to have a new site opened your council have to find you a site.

Comment

i am sooo envious
                        good luck in all you grow xx
                        joanne geldard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X