Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allotments in Maldon

Hello everyone!

I have been desperately trying to find out if there are any allottments in the Madon area and how to go about obtaining one! any advice please?

Hi Susie,

The best thing to do is to call your local council and ask them for a list (and hopefully a map) of plots in your area. If you just call the general switchboard they should put you through to the right person.

I'd be interested to hear what you find out - I used to live close to Maldon myself.
    Resistance is fertile

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Q View Post
      Hello everyone!

I have been desperately trying to find out if there are any allottments in the Madon area and how to go about obtaining one! any advice please?

I live in a village nearby and when we moved here 7 years ago, I could have sworn I saw some in Maldon, but I can't find them now. There is, however, a grassy field where I thought I saw them. Have you been to Maldon District Council offices and asked? I drew a blank when I asked because I'm not actually resident in Maldon itself. But I wondered at the time if I'd been fobbed off.

There are none in our village. Unfortunately. I think there may be some in Hatfield Peverel, but I couldn't swear to it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X