Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Alice it's really ours. We take over finally on April 2nd 2007 but the chap who is on it now is winding down and is letting us plant a few things as he takes his out so we are taking over gradually. It is so exciting. Can't wait until it is wholly ours and we can get the shed up. All the others on the site are really kind and every time we go down there we come back with something, flowers, potatoes etc. We reciprocate by taking some eggs down for them. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

allotments

Originally posted by Worldor View Post
      I know this is a long shot but do we have a forum member who lives in this area and who knows of allotments with vacant plots. I am fighting a losing battle trying to find one.
      Hi we are starting new plots in brierley hill if you are interested get in touch with me by email

Mod Edit : Please contact Stuart by PM in the first instance

Stuart, I have edited pout your personal details as there are various "bots" that sacn forums for such information to sell on to cold callers, spammers , etc
      Last edited by bearded bloke; 01-03-2015, 10:47 AM. Reason: removed personal information

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X