• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alotment in the preston area

hey all

i was wondering if there was any spare

regards

matt
    "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

hi matt try Preston City Council look under parks section
    im on serp3 gate 4 on blackpool road if i can find the secs number ill pass it on yo you
    Last edited by dinky_doo; 28-02-2008, 03:15 PM. Reason: typing to fast not looking wqhat i wasd doing lol
    PRESTON NORTH END
    xbox gamertag billybobs
    add me to your friends list if you got what it takes

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm

is there any spare on your site

not been on here for a while so sorry about the lateness off my reply

regards

matt
      "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

Comment

to be honest cha i aintbeen on site for a few weeks but you can usually catch hold of the sec on a sunday usually around 12ish pop on down and just ask at the shop or just ask for simon ok hope that helps
        PRESTON NORTH END
        xbox gamertag billybobs
        add me to your friends list if you got what it takes

Comment

Hi Mattandflyte.

Did you have any luck with an allotment? I have the contact details for all the sites in the Preston area if you need them?
          I've had my weetabix...

Comment

i think they have some spare in penwortham, good luck in your search!
            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X