X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    There was quite a range of vegetables and it was for a family of 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74843[/ATTACH]
    What - no spuds. How can a family of 5 get by without them, and no breoadies either - oh, it's the American version. Just found the Brit version

and

Last edited by Jay-ell; 10-07-2017, 09:12 AM.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

That plan still holds true today! Good find Jay-ell

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        Just for my own interest, how many hours per week do you put into gardening/preserving?
        At this time of year I usually like to spend about a day and a half up there but recently haven't managed that due to work and life. Not sure about preserving, just fit that around stuff, was podding peas for freezing while watching tennis earlier. The big plus for me is always taking at least a week off work in spring to get stuff prepared before the big plant out. Also, my plot is never tidy but is very productive and thankfully my site is relaxed about mess!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X