No announcement yet.

Questions from newbie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video. You really have done a fantastic job on your plot over the year!

Comment

What a great video and transformation
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Love the Video, so different to someone like me walking round the plot mumbling as I go..............great transformation as Cad says.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks for putting up your video Sandy I'm a back garden grower so I do like a good nosy around plots
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

sandyp that is amazing well done to you both loved the video thank you for sharing and yes everythings ok infact brilliant to me
            If i have a thousand ideas and only one turns out good,i am satisfied.- Alfred Nobel

Comment

Thank you so much for your welcome and the nice things you said about the allotment....what an amazing experience it has all been so far as we hadn't got a clue what we were doing and have never grown vegetables before so it has been one of the most awesome things...to watch things grow from seed and then at some point be eating the vegetable....I don't think I will ever be over the awe of it all.
              I think the funniest thing was growing carrots and starting them off from seed, and then repotting them, and then as they got bigger repotting them again....I honestly didn't even know you could sew seed straight into the ground lol....you can guess what the carrots came out looking like....and on one occasion when one of my neighbouring allotment holders came over to see how I was doing, he said oh lovely you have sewn some carrots so I started telling him how I had looked after all of the seedlings etc and kept repotting them on and on and on lol, when he told me they would probably all come out a little crooked as you are supposed to plant the seeds into the ground.....I was so shocked that you could do this....anyway he asked why I had only done eight plants and I said that I thought eight plants would be more than enough for the two of us.....so of course he said Sandy how many carrots do you think you get off each plant....and my answer was about six or seven hopefully lol....he did have a good chuckle and I learned then that only one carrot grows on each plant....well I could ramble forever about all the mistakes I have made this year but what an amazing time it has been learning from it all and I am hoping next year to have more carrots that might be straight lol...we will see.....anyway thanks again for all of your kind words, this is an amazing site that I am addicted to as well as the plot lol.

Comment

You haven't made mistakes - you've had practical learning experiences

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X