No announcement yet.

Same site, new plot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jay it looking like you've got a lot of interest items on your new plot. plenty of things to play with there.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Brilliant. Hours of fun to be had there. Congratulations.

Comment

Yep, loads to do. Now I have to find somewhere selling Chinese Water Chestnuts (Eleocharis dulcis) corms. Probably too late for this year though

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

The main thing in common between your plot and mine is that the kids love throwing stones/bricks at glass structures on both of them.
          The hole they put in my greenhouse glass I've filled with a cuddly toy sticking his tongue out at them!

Nice plot btw, I really look after you don't I.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

You need some bouncy glass. When a stone hits it, it bounces back and hits the chucker Not sure its been invented yet though

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              You need some bouncy glass. When a stone hits it, it bounces back and hits the chucker Not sure its been invented yet though
              Let me see - a greenhouse with rubber walls. Yep suits me and Snadger for numerous reasons

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                I think you will find it has and its shown here on you tube. he he he

The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

Thanks MB. That's just what I meant!

Comment

I think here in leics we will start seeing a lot of rural en suite gateways and verges, as the council in their wisdom has started to charge for their disposal at recycling sites.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X