No announcement yet.

new allotment

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the vine, Dave. The plot looks as if it can be turned around in no time so you'll be ready for spring planting
    What part of the country are you in? North, South, Midlands, Wales? We like to know, partly because we're all nosey beggars, and also 'cos we can compare our planting with yours.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

Hi thanks
      im in the south east in Gillingham
      yeah was hoping to get down there today but the weather is horrible.
      Shouldnt take long so hopefully will be planting out soon.

Comment

Ooooh now THAT is a very nice plot I was extremely lucky to get a plot in good condition last February and had so much fun last year - my first ever attempt at growing veggies - and the advice I got from everyone on here was brilliant!

Welcome to the Vine - it'll be great to see your plot develop these coming months Getting an allotment was THE best thing I have ever done....I just love it!
        If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Gota bed dug today was quite easy as its been worked alot. Was pleased
          and also cleared the back corner up. Brambles n dead growth
          brought 2 bags of wilja and a bag of pfa. Might get some sarpo mira also
          got red and white onion sets.shallots. and garlic

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the Vine
            sigpic

Comment

Feel free to join us here Dave & watch all your hard work come to fruition of the next few months:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...dar_87848.html
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X