No announcement yet.

Just saying hi!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very warm welcome from the north east of Essex!

Looks like good progress already!

They're a very knowledgeable bunch here, when you ask a question..someone always knows the answers!

Hi to you too muddy_boots!

Jonathan
    <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Welcome from me Bex.
      As a back garden gardener, I am always in awe of Allotmenteers.
      Well done you
      Nannys make memories

Comment

Just a quick update, Ive now gone from half a plot, to a full plot! The guy who had the other half of my plot has given it up, so I got in quick. It means that I get full ownership of the shed, as well as all the cloches etc that he left. In exchange, i get to clear another six months worth of weeds

Im pretty sure that theres a foxes den at the very bottom in that huge pile of weeds. Think i might strim it all back & chuck a couple of packets of wildflower seeds over it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats, Bex, Lots of growing space now - and a shed of your own

Comment

Congrats Bex, you lucky person I'm quite jealous as I'm waiting and hoping the people who have the other half of my plot give it up so I can claim it.

Just spotted another half plot that's abandoned further down that has a small shed and a poly greenhouse, thinking of phoning the council see if I can put in a request for it.
            The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

Why not Muddy Boots, the worst they can say is no!
              Im thrilled about the shed, even though my OH wants to paint it up so it looks like a VW campervan... Dont know how well that will go down with the committee!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X